Saturday, October 9, 2010

poem

this is a poem i wrote. I really like it and hope people like it also. It talkes about who i really am and the questions that i truly have. I hope you read it and have a great tym. maybe i will inspire you to write your own and to make your own creative speech ENJOY

I am Poem
I am funny and outgoing
I wonder do fish actually sleep
I hear people clapping and screaming
I see me being successful in life
I want to be proud of my accomplishments once I get older
I am funny and an outgoing.

I pretend that one day I will fly to the moon
I feel sympathy
I touch a spider’s web in my hands
I worry about people that are serving time in the war
I cry about thinking of the loved ones I have lost in my life time
I am funny and outgoing

I understand that the odds of me making it to the league are very slim
I say that if I push myself though that nothing can stop me
I dream of being a millionaire and sharing it with all my loved ones
I try pushing myself to accomplish things I usually wouldn’t
I hope that I am proud of my life when I become older
I am funny an outgoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment